As a Louisville homeowner, this source of information can be an excellent guide for you if you are ready to waterproof the basement of your home. We have written this guide to basement waterproofing especially for homeowners ready to make the commitment to have a beautiful, dry basement in their home. Pioneer Basement Solutions service area includes most cities in the Northeast Ohio region. Pioneer is a basement waterproofing and foundation repair specialist with over 40 years of experience in the industry.
Basement Waterproofing in Louisville, OH
Pioneer Basement Solutions is a company that was established in 1979, and for more than 40 years, we have been providing basement waterproofing and foundation repair solutions to Louisville homeowners and the surrounding areas. A locally owned and operated company, Pioneer Basement Solutions is committed to providing the best services to our customers. Pioneer Basement Solutions’ employees are fully insured and trained. And our company delivers services with a lifetime guarantee because we believe in the workmanship we do.
Many waterproofing companies do business in Northeast Ohio that are headquartered someplace else. They originated someplace, not Northeast Ohio. Their franchisees can be from any place, and their guarantees can vary from city to city. These companies have a specific product or system they present to every customer with trained salespeople and scripted sales presentations. Every home is unique and at Pioneer Basement Solutions we treat each home uniquely. We do not use a sales pitch, and we do not use high-pressure sales techniques. You are a unique customer, and we treat you like one.
Basement Problems with a Solution For Your Louisville, Ohio Home
Regardless of your home basement issue, Pioneer will identify it, and offer a solution for you. We can do big and small projects with the confidence to deliver a job well done.
Wet basement walls that paint won’t stick to.
Have noticed wet basement walls in your home? Pioneer Basement Solutions will find a solution to the problem and ensure your basement walls stay dry permanently. Our company can install an interior or exterior basement waterproofing solution to keep your basement livable.
Moldy Basement Walls
Mold on your basement walls is dangerous. If you notice mold or mildew in the basement of your home, Pioneer basement solutions will find the root of the problem and will fix it for you.
Is There Water leaking out at the bottom of the basement wall?
If you notice water coming from the basement floor or through the seam where the wall meets the floor, you need basement waterproofing. Pioneer Basement Solutions will install a basement drainage system to eliminate the water coming to the basement of the home.
Is There Water running down or out of basement walls?
Many Louisville, Ohio homes are older homes that because of their age or materials used are letting water seeped to the basement floor. The foundation sealant around the home might be completely gone or needs to be reapplied. If you have water in the basement, you need to stop the problem as soon as possible.
Call today for your Louisville, OH basement waterproofing quote 330-773-0109 or click the button below to send us an email request
We are a company that uses the latest technologies and the newest methods for basement waterproofing. Our company, Pioneer Basement Solutions, is a fully bonded and insured waterproofing company. Our trained professionals will identify and diagnose the problem, offer you a solution, and explain the options you have available. Many homeowners know not every waterproofing company is the same, and not every company delivers an excellent job. That’s why it is important to understand what a company is going to do to waterproof the basement of your home. This, in turn, will help you reach your goals, help you keep your costs low, and give you the space you need.
Pioneer Offers Basement Solutions in Louisville, Ohio
Have you noticed bowed or cracked walls in the basement of your home? We can help. Pioneer Basement Solutions is a basement waterproofing and basement foundation repair company with over 40 years of experience in the area. We have helped many Louisville, Ohio homeowners reclaim their basement since 1979.
We do not use any high-pressure sales pitch!
Whether you have a small or big basement problem in your Louisville, Ohio home, Pioneer Basement Solutions will do an inspection first. Our very talented and skilled basement specialists will find the problem and offer you the best solution to fix it. Our FREE quote and offer will be hassle-free guaranteed.
For several years now, we have won many awards for excellent customer service. We have a long history in the community, are a dependable company, and our reputation speaks for itself. We understand why you want to compare us to other companies, and we want to give you these tips:
8 Tips To Find The Most Reliable Wooster Basement Waterproofing Provider
- Look for a basement waterproofing company that specializes in basement waterproofing and foundation repair. Avoid hiring a general contractor or handyman to do your basement waterproofing
- Look to hire a local company. Look for an established, professional company with roots in the community. Have you seen their business trucks around your community? Is their contracts professionally done? Is their logo on their business trucks and forms?
- Check out their customer service rating by going to the BBB website. Look at bad and good reviews before making a decision. Look for a company with a long history in the community.
- Look for a company with a long history in the Louisville area. Pioneer Basement Solutions was established in 1979 and have the long history to prove it. We do excellent jobs in the basement of your home, in time and with a guarantee for life
- Check the company’s Social media online. Are they in the Louisville, Ohio area? Do they have good customer reviews?
- Call the company you want to hire. Are they courteous? Are they professional? Do they ask you questions instead of selling you services you do not need? Are they offering to inspect your home, or are they offering a solution right away? Don’t let salespeople pressured you to make a commitment on the spot. Take time choosing the right company.
- What are their guarantees? Most well-established companies will offer you a guarantee. An experienced Louisville company will guarantee their work, explain what the warranty is, and welcome any questions you might have.
- Talk to co-workers, family or friends in the Louisville area to recommend a company they trust to waterproof their basement. Call the company and ask for references and make sure to call them.
Pioneer Basement Solutions is a company with a long history of waterproofing basements in Louisville, Ohio. We recommend you hire a company to waterproof the basement of your home. This is not a DIY project.
What Are the Causes for your Louisville Basement leak?
There are many homeowners who are surprised when they find water seepage in their basement. Usually, when we set up an appointment to diagnose their problem, they have lived in that home for many years with no leaks of any type. Suddenly, they have issues in their Louisville, Ohio home basements. It can be as simple as roof drainage that can be fixed by cleaning the gutters, other times there is spouting missing and rain water is not draining properly. Rainwater can accumulate around the foundation of the home and seep to the basement pretty quickly. By cleaning the gutters and replacing the spouting, homeowners can avoid water accumulation around the foundation of the home.Water accumulation around the foundation of the home will almost always result in basement seepage.
If you are a Louisville homeowner, it is important to understand that all basements will eventually leak. As homeowners, we are familiar with replacing the roofing of our home, we must remember basement waterproofing needs to be replaced as well.
Foundation drain problems and foundation seal failures are inevitable. Those issues can result in seepage and jeopardize the foundation of the home. There are other possibilities, but with a good professional inspection, you will be able to identify the problem.
Determining the Basement Waterproofing You Need in Louisville, Ohio
There are three main areas where seepage can occur:
- The walls
- The seam where the wall meets the floor, and
- Through the basement floor
If you believe exterior excavation is the only solution to fix the problem, you need to call us. Unfortunately, water can come from the basement floor and not the outside. The groundwater accumulated on the basement of your home has nothing to do with the exterior. Most importantly, installing drains outside the foundation will not fix the groundwater problem you have.
Many homeowners don’t want an exterior excavation even though they have wet walls and water sediment accumulation on the walls. An interior basement solution may give you a dry basement but it will not stop water accumulation on the basement walls.
In short, there are 2 problems and solutions.
- if you have wet basement walls (wet more than just the bottom two rows of the block) you have a failed seal to the exterior of the basement walls. The best fix is exterior waterproofing to stop water from getting into the basement walls and damaging the foundation.
- If you have basement water seepage from the wall and floor seam, with dry basement walls other than the bottom row or two. You need an interior waterproofing job.
There you have it, you may have two problems with two solutions for your Louisville, Ohio home. Pioneer Basement Solutions will do a thorough inspection to diagnose the problem, we will talk to you and explain the options you have, and will give you all the necessary information for you to make an educated decision.