This is your ideal source of information for any North Canton Homeowner ready to waterproof the basement of their home. This guide to basement waterproofing is specially written for a homeowner like you. Pioneer Basement Solutions service area includes most cities in the Northeast Ohio region. We are a basement waterproofing and foundation repair company with over 40 years of experience.
Basement Waterproofing in North Canton OH
Pioneer Basement Solutions was founded in 1979, and since then, we have been providing basement waterproofing and foundation repair solutions to North Canton homeowners. We are a local company, with local owners and employees. Our employees are fully insured and trained. Our services are delivered with lifetime guarantees, and with permanent solutions to your problems.
National waterproofing companies and many other waterproofing companies are headquartered someplace. Their original place is not Northeast Ohio. They are a form of chain or franchise that originated someplace else. These companies have a specific product or system they present to every customer with trained salespeople and scripted sales presentations. Homes are unique, with their unique problems. Not every home is the same, and at Pioneer Basement Solutions, we not use a scripted sales pitch that treats all customers alike.
Basement Problems with a Solution For Your North Canton Ohio Home
It doesn’t matter what problem you have with your basement. Pioneer Basement Solutions has the solution for you.
Wet basement walls that paint won’t stick to.
If you have wet basement walls in your home, Pioneer Basement Solutions will dry up them permanently. With an exterior or interior waterproofing solution, you will have dry basement walls permanently.
Moldy basement walls
If you have moldy basement walls, we will find the cause and offer you a solution to the problem.
Is There Water leaking out at the bottom of the basement wall?
By installing a new foundation drainage system, Pioneer will eliminate water leaking out the basement walls.
Is There Water running down or out of basement walls?
Some North Canton, Ohio basements are made with materials that because of their age or the quality of the materials have led water seeped through the basement walls. If you have this problem, you need to stop the problem right away.
Call today for your North Canton, OH basement waterproofing quote 330-773-0109 or click the button below to send us an email request
Pioneer Basement Waterproofing is a fully bonded and insured company offering the latest technology and methods available today. Our professionally trained estimators will identify the problem, and review the cause. Then we will determine the best option available to fix the problem. Not all basement waterproofing solutions work in the same way, therefore it is important to understand what each one will do for your basement. This will help you make the best possible decision keeping in mind your goals for the basement space and the affordability of the options.
Pioneer Offers Basement Solutions in North Canton, Ohio
If your basement is wet or has bowing walls, we are here to help.
Pioneer Basement Solutions is a basement waterproofing and basement foundation repair company with over 40 years of experience. We have been offering our services to North Canton Ohio homeowners since 1979.
We do not engage in high-pressure sales!
If your North Canton’s home basement has a problem, Pioneer Basement Solutions will do an inspection. Our highly skilled basement specialist will find the problem and offer you the best solution to fix it. Our FREE quote and offer will be hassle-free guaranteed.
We have won many awards for excellent customer service. We are a dependable, reputable company with a long history in the area. We have earned the reputation we have, but if you still want to compare other companies, consider these tips.
8 Tips To Find The Most Reliable North Canton Basement Waterproofing Provider
- Hire a basement waterproofing company that specializes in basement waterproofing and foundation repair. Do not hire a general contractor to do the job.
- Hire a professional company with roots in the community. Hire a company with a local physical address in the area? Have you seen their business trucks around North Canton? Can you see they have purchased branding on their vehicles? Do the forms look professional with their logo?
- The BBB is a great way to check their reputation. Check the web for good and bad reviews. Hire a company nearby with a good reputation and great basement waterproofing experience instead of a local company that is new.
- Hire a company with a long history in the North Canton area. Pioneer has over 40 years of experience with basement waterproofing and we do every job well, in time, and with a lifetime guarantee. A new company has more chances of delivering a poor job.
- Check the company’s Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter accounts online. Do they have good reviews? Have they done work around North Canton?
- When you call their business line, are they courteous and professional? Do they ask questions instead of offering a high-pressure sales pitch? Are they offering a solution before inspecting the home? Don’t let salespeople pressured you to make a commitment on the spot. Take time choosing the right company.
- Does the company offers you a lifetime warranty? Most reputable companies will offer you a warranty. An experienced North Canton company will guarantee their work, explain what the warranty is, and welcome any questions you might have.
- Check with co-workers, friends, and family in the North Canton area if they have heard about an excellent basement waterproofing business that services North Canton. Personal recommendations are golden.
We encourage you to hire a company to fix your basement problems. This is not a DIY project for you.
What Are the Causes for your North Canton Basement leak?
Many homeowners are surprised when they encounter water seepage in their basement. Oftentimes, when we visit them, they have lived in the home for many years without a leak. Regardless of the time, you have lived there, North Canton basement leaks are common. The problem can be a simple roof drainage issue that can be fixed by cleaning the gutters of the home. If the gutters are clogged, water accumulation in the basement your foundation drainage and waterproofing system can be overwhelmed.
If the spouting of the home is not properly placed, dumping water next to the foundation will almost always result in basement seepage. Inspect the gutters and spouting first to make sure they are working properly before you call.
It is important to remember that all basements leak eventually. We replaced roofing at some point in our house to avoid leaks, basement waterproofing needs to be replaced at some point as well.
Foundation seal and/or foundation drain failures are inevitable and will result in seepage. There are different possibilities of course, and a good professional inspection will determine the problem and offer you a solution.
Determining the Basement Waterproofing You Need in North Canton, Ohio
There are three main areas where seepage can occur:
- The walls
- The seam where the wall meets the floor, and
- Through the basement floor
Many homeowners believe digging out around the foundation will fix all basement leaks. Unfortunately, if the seepage is coming from the basement floor, it is groundwater accumulating and building upon the basement floor that has nothing to do with the exterior of the home. Also, Installing drains outside the foundation may not get the water build-up that is under the basement floor.
Other homeowners don’t want to dig their basement out for an exterior fix but they have wet foundation walls. An interior drainage system can result in a dry basement but will not stop water that is getting into the foundation walls.
Simply put, there are 2 problems and solutions.
- if you have wet basement walls (wet more than just the bottom two rows of the block) you have a failed seal to the exterior of the basement walls. The best fix is exterior waterproofing to stop water from getting into the basement walls and damaging the foundation.
- If you have basement water seepage from the wall and floor seam, with dry basement walls other than the bottom row or two. You need an interior waterproofing job.
The bottom line is that you have options. At Pioneer, we inspect your home first to determine the problem of your basement water seepage. We review all solutions with you, so you can make a well-informed decision on the best way to fix your wet basement.