We have created the best resource for Guilford property owners who want basement improvements. Pioneer Basement Solutions covers the majority of Northeast Ohio such as basement foundation repair and waterproofing.
Pioneer Basement Solutions in Guilford, Ohio
Pioneer Basement Solutions has been serving Guilford Ohio residents for over 40 years and offers Guilford basement waterproofing services as well as Guilford basement foundation repair. We begin with an inspection of your basement to see what you need and how our highly-skilled basement specialists can do to improve your home.
We do not engage in high-pressure sales. Ever
Guilford OH Basement Waterproofing
Pioneer Basement Solutions has been offering GuilfordOH basement waterproofing and foundation repair solutions since 1979. Founded in Northeast Ohio with local people. We utilize fully insured employee labor. We install permanent solutions to basement problems with FREE lifetime guarantees.
Many other basement waterproofing companies are a form of a chain or franchise, most of which originated elsewhere. These companies have a specific product or system they present to every customer with trained salespeople and scripted sales presentations. No two basements or homeowners are exactly alike. Pioneer does not use a scripted sales pitch which treats all customers alike.
Regardless of how bad your Guilford, OH basement is, Pioneer has the solution
Wet basement walls that paint won't stick to.
Dry up your wet basement walls permanently. Options include exterior waterproofing or interior solutions for permanently dry basement walls.
Moldy basement walls.
Stop the problem that is causing your moldy basement walls.
Water leaking out at the bottom of the basement wall.
Install new foundation drainage to eliminate water leaking out at the base of your basement walls.
Water running down or out of basement walls.
Many basements in Guilford, OH are made out of materials that lead to water running out of or down the basement walls. Stop the problem permanently.
Call today for your Guilford, OH basement waterproofing quote 330-773-0109 or click the button below to send us an email request
Pioneer is a full service Basement Waterproofing Contractor offering all basement waterproofing methods available today. Our estimators begin with identifying the cause of the issue(s). We will review the cause and then the options available to solve them. Not all basement waterproofing solutions work in the same way so it is important to understand what each one will do for your basement. This will help you make the best possible decision keeping in mind your goals for the basement space and the affordability of the options.
- Does the waterproofing organization provide a warranty? Any good Guilford waterproofing company will offer some sort of guarantee on their work. In case you are reviewing waterproofing companies, this can be one factor. Also, is it transferable with the property in the event that you might want to sell your Guilford home?
- Research the company’s Guilford track record on the web. Try to remember, if they are not nearby to your community but are close by and have a very good reputation, then that will be better than choosing a company closer, however, with less working experience.
- How long have they been in operation around the Guilford region? A business with over 40 years’ working experience will be very likely to complete the job right, in time, and with lasting effect. A new company has a greater chance to make some mistakes.
- Request they show appropriate insurance coverage, bonding, or accreditation? Requesting to get a copy of it is a big issue. Sure, they can say they have it and they don’t, but if anything happens in your residence it is important to say you requested it. Also, a business which has a long reputation of Guilford basement waterproofing is almost certainly going to have excellent insurance protection.
- Check out their Facebook online. Have they done some other waterproofing jobs in Guilford? Are there any reviews from folks? Do they often share images of their work? Are they really happy with their work?
- They ought to be focused on waterproofing home basements and home foundations and not broadly a general contractor near Guilford. A general contractor will often just hire a basement specialist to get it done anyway, which means you will pay too much. There are plenty of companies that perform basement waterproofing in Guilford and you may not have to pay any general contractor to locate it done.
- Do they seem like they have invested in being professional? Do you notice their work trucks around Guilford? Can you see they have invested in a professional look on their trucks? Do the quotes look professional using their logo design? Do they really have a physical business location?
- Check with close friends and family in the Guilford area if they are aware of a good basement waterproofing company that helps homeowners in Guilford. Did they themself get waterproofing services done to their home? Is this a reliable suggestion? Have you heard great things in regard to the waterproofing organization from several places?
- Does the employee carrying out the basement leak inspection describe points without confusion and treat you with respect? In many home repair service fields, high-pressure sales can be a common technique. Never allow yourself to feel pressured and take your time with your selection.
What causes my Guilford basement to leak?
Many people we visit are surprised by basement seepage. We often hear they have lived in the home a long time and it never leaked before. But basement leaks in Guilford are common. Sometimes the seepage is caused by something simple like roof drainage. If your gutters are overflowing next to the foundation, your foundation drainage and waterproofing system can be overwhelmed. Disconnected downspout lines dumping water next to the foundation will almost always result in basement seepage. So first take a look at your roof water management to be sure it is working properly.
All basements leak eventually. Just like all homes need a replacement of the roofing materials at some point to avoid leaks, all basements need the waterproofing system replaced at some point. Foundation seal failure and or foundation drain failure are inevitable and will result in seepage. There are various other possibilities of course, so a good inspection by a professional will help you determine what went wrong and what type of basement waterproofing, if any, you need.
How to determine what type of basement waterproofing will solve your problem in Guilford, OH
Water seepage can occur through three main areas; The walls, the seam where the wall meets the floor, and up through the floor. Many people assume that digging out around the foundation will fix all basement leaks. However, if the seepage is coming up from under the basement floor, it may be ground water build up. Installing drains outside of the foundation may not get the water build up that is under the basement floor. We also meet many people that do not want to dig their basement out for an exterior fix but they have wet foundation walls. An interior drainage system can result in a dry basement but will not stop water that is getting into the foundation walls.
So in a nutshell, wet basement walls (wet more than just the bottom two rows of block) indicates a failed seal to the exterior of the basement walls. The best fix is from the outside to stop that from continuing and preserve your foundation. And basement water seepage from the wall and floor seam with dry basement walls other than the bottom row or two can easily be drained and dried up from the interior.
The bottom line is there are options. At Pioneer we take the time to evaluate the causes of your basement water seepage. We review all solutions so you can make a well-informed decision on the best way to fix your wet basement.
Click on the logos below to visit sites where you can read customer reviews.
BBB accredited with A+ rating!
Eleven time Angie's List Super Service Award Winner!
Home Advisor Screened and Approved
We offer Guilford basement waterproofing and Guilford foundation repair services along with these additional areas of Northeast Ohio:
Stark County, Ohio:
Brewster, Navarre, East Sparta, Minerva, Louisville, Waynesburg, Hartville, Massillon, Canal Fulton, East Canton, North Canton, Jackson Township, Alliance, Uniontown, Canton.
Wayne County, Ohio:
Kidron, Apple Creek, Fredericksburg, Smithville, Rittman, Sterling, Creston, Congress, Shreve, Lebanon, Dalton, Orrville, Marshallville, Canaan, West Salem, Doylestown, Wooster.
Summit County, Ohio:
Macedonia, Boston Heights, Sagamore Hills, Silver Lake, Coventry, Copley, Bath, Fairlawn, Peninsula, Richfield, Munroe Falls, Mogadore, Tallmadge, Lakemore, Springfield, Green, Norton, Barberton, Hudson, Stow, Cuyahoga Falls, Akron, and also surrounding areas.
Portage County, Ohio:
Mantua, Garrettsville, Windham, Shalersville, Palmyra, Edinburg, Hiram, Freedom, Aurora, Deerfield, Atwater, Streetsboro, Rootstown, Randolph, Suffield, Brimfield, Ravenna, Kent.
Medina County, Ohio:
Guilford, Litchfield, Westfield, Wadsworth, Sharon, Granger, Hinckley, Brunswick, Medina, and also surrounding areas.
Cuyahoga County, Ohio:
Walton Hills, Oakwood, Moreland Hills, Chagrin Falls, Valley View, Seven Hills, Parma Heights, Parma, North Olmsted, Olmsted Falls, Middleburg Heights, Strongsville, North Royalton, Brookpark, Broadview Heights, Solon, Independence, Brecksville, Cleveland, and also surrounding areas.
Carroll County, Ohio:
Sherrodsville, Delroy, Malvern, Carrollton, and also surrounding areas.
Tuscarawas County, Ohio:
Zoar, Bolivar, Newcomerstown, Dennison, Uhrichsville, Sugarcreek, Dover, New Philadelphia, and also surrounding areas.
Geauga County, Ohio:
Chardon, Russell, Bainbridge, and also surrounding areas.
Mahoning County, Ohio:
New Middletown, Sebring, Canfield, Youngstown, and also surrounding areas.
Columbiana County, Ohio:
New Waterford, Hanoverton, North Georgetown, East Palestine, Columbiana, East Liverpool, Leetonia, Salem, Lisbon.
Trumbull County, Ohio:
Newton Falls, Warren, and also surrounding areas.
We have been delivering Guilford OH basement waterproofing to homeowners since 1979 with a proven track record of customer satisfaction!
Looking for something else? View Pioneer Basement Solutions Basement Services and Service Areas, including Guilford to review what we offer and areas we cover.
Pioneer Basement Solutions offers waterproofing and foundation restoration solutions to additional communities around Guilford and throughout Northeast Ohio. Call us for assistance in any one of these towns.