Here is the best reference for Springfield home-owners who require basement improvements. Pioneer Basement Solutions handles the majority of Northeast Ohio including Springfield basement repair services. Bowed basement wall or basement leaks? Give us a call.
Springfield OH Basement Waterproofing
Pioneer Basement Solutions has been offering SpringfieldOH basement waterproofing and foundation repair solutions since 1979. Founded in Northeast Ohio with local people. We utilize fully insured employee labor. We install permanent solutions to basement problems with FREE lifetime guarantees.
Many other basement waterproofing companies are a form of a chain or franchise, most of which originated elsewhere. These companies have a specific product or system they present to every customer with trained salespeople and scripted sales presentations. No two basements or homeowners are exactly alike. Pioneer does not use a scripted sales pitch which treats all customers alike.
Regardless of how bad your Springfield, OH basement is, Pioneer has the solution
Wet basement walls that paint won't stick to.
Dry up your wet basement walls permanently. Options include exterior waterproofing or interior solutions for permanently dry basement walls.
Moldy basement walls.
Stop the problem that is causing your moldy basement walls.
Water leaking out at the bottom of the basement wall.
Install new foundation drainage to eliminate water leaking out at the base of your basement walls.
Water running down or out of basement walls.
Many basements in Springfield, OH are made out of materials that lead to water running out of or down the basement walls. Stop the problem permanently.
Call today for your Springfield, OH basement waterproofing quote 330-773-0109 or click the button below to send us an email request
Pioneer is a full service Basement Waterproofing Contractor offering all basement waterproofing methods available today. Our estimators begin with identifying the cause of the issue(s). We will review the cause and then the options available to solve them. Not all basement waterproofing solutions work in the same way so it is important to understand what each one will do for your basement. This will help you make the best possible decision keeping in mind your goals for the basement space and the affordability of the options.
Pioneer Offers Basement Solutions in Springfield
Pioneer Basement Solutions has been serving Springfield, Ohio residents for over 40 years and offers Springfield basement waterproofing services and Springfield basement foundation repair.
We will first do an inspection of your basement to see what you need and how our highly-skilled basement specialists can help you improve your home.
We do not engage in high-pressure sales
Tips To Hire The Most Reliable Springfield Waterproofing Provider
- Ask that they present good insurance, bonding, or licensing? Requesting to see this is a big deal. Sure, they could say they have got it and they do not, but if anything takes place in your home it is important to say you asked. Also, a company that has a long reputation of Springfield basement waterproofing is almost certainly going to have very good insurance coverage.
- Look up their Springfield reputation on the internet. Remember, if they are not nearby to your town yet are in close proximity and also have a good reputation, then that can be better than discovering someone nearer but with significantly less working experience.
- How long they have been in operation around the Springfield region? A business with over 40 years’ working experience is going to be most likely to do the job right, on time, and professionally. A new organization has a greater chance to make mistakes.
- They ought to be focused on waterproofing and foundation and not just a general contractor in Springfield. A general contractor will usually just hire someone to get it done anyway, which means you could pay extra. There are several businesses that do home waterproofing in Springfield and you do not need to pay any general contractor to find it done.
- Check out the waterproofer’s Facebook page. Has the company done some other work in Springfield? Are there remarks from people? Do they regularly submit images of their own waterproofing? Are they satisfied with their work?
- Does the waterproofing provider offer a warranty? All experienced Springfield waterproofing company will offer some sort of guarantee with their work. In case you are comparing waterproofing businesses, this could be an issue. Additionally, is it transferable with the home in the case that you might want to sell your Springfield house?
- Does the representative doing the waterproofing examination describe issues understandably and talk to you with respect? In many household repair service fields, high-pressure sales are really a frequent approach. Don’t feel pressure and take some time with your final decision.
- Do they really appear to be experts after they arrive for an evaluation? Often a business sends one of the most skilled people out to perform examinations since they really want an accurate review of the basement waterproofing situation. If that individual is not experienced, probably the waterproofing team performing work on your Springfield property will not be as well.
What causes my Springfield basement to leak?
Many people we visit are surprised by basement seepage. We often hear they have lived in the home a long time and it never leaked before. But basement leaks in Springfield are common. Sometimes the seepage is caused by something simple like roof drainage. If your gutters are overflowing next to the foundation, your foundation drainage and waterproofing system can be overwhelmed. Disconnected downspout lines dumping water next to the foundation will almost always result in basement seepage. So first take a look at your roof water management to be sure it is working properly.
All basements leak eventually. Just like all homes need a replacement of the roofing materials at some point to avoid leaks, all basements need the waterproofing system replaced at some point. Foundation seal failure and or foundation drain failure are inevitable and will result in seepage. There are various other possibilities of course, so a good inspection by a professional will help you determine what went wrong and what type of basement waterproofing, if any, you need.
How to determine what type of basement waterproofing will solve your problem in Springfield, OH
Water seepage can occur through three main areas; The walls, the seam where the wall meets the floor, and up through the floor. Many people assume that digging out around the foundation will fix all basement leaks. However, if the seepage is coming up from under the basement floor, it may be ground water build up. Installing drains outside of the foundation may not get the water build up that is under the basement floor. We also meet many people that do not want to dig their basement out for an exterior fix but they have wet foundation walls. An interior drainage system can result in a dry basement but will not stop water that is getting into the foundation walls.
So in a nutshell, wet basement walls (wet more than just the bottom two rows of block) indicates a failed seal to the exterior of the basement walls. The best fix is from the outside to stop that from continuing and preserve your foundation. And basement water seepage from the wall and floor seam with dry basement walls other than the bottom row or two can easily be drained and dried up from the interior.
The bottom line is there are options. At Pioneer we take the time to evaluate the causes of your basement water seepage. We review all solutions so you can make a well-informed decision on the best way to fix your wet basement.
Click on the logos below to visit sites where you can read customer reviews.
BBB accredited with A+ rating!
Eleven time Angie's List Super Service Award Winner!
Home Advisor Screened and Approved
We offer Springfield basement waterproofing and Springfield foundation repair services along with these additional areas of Northeast Ohio:
Stark County, Ohio:
Brewster, Navarre, East Sparta, Minerva, Louisville, Waynesburg, Hartville, Massillon, Canal Fulton, East Canton, North Canton, Jackson Township, Alliance, Uniontown, Canton.
Wayne County, Ohio:
Kidron, Apple Creek, Fredericksburg, Smithville, Rittman, Sterling, Creston, Congress, Shreve, Lebanon, Dalton, Orrville, Marshallville, Canaan, West Salem, Doylestown, Wooster.
Summit County, Ohio:
Macedonia, Boston Heights, Sagamore Hills, Silver Lake, Coventry, Copley, Bath, Fairlawn, Peninsula, Richfield, Munroe Falls, Mogadore, Tallmadge, Lakemore, Springfield, Green, Norton, Barberton, Hudson, Stow, Cuyahoga Falls, Akron, and also surrounding areas.
Portage County, Ohio:
Mantua, Garrettsville, Windham, Shalersville, Palmyra, Edinburg, Hiram, Freedom, Aurora, Deerfield, Atwater, Streetsboro, Rootstown, Randolph, Suffield, Brimfield, Ravenna, Kent.
Medina County, Ohio:
Guilford, Litchfield, Westfield, Wadsworth, Sharon, Granger, Hinckley, Brunswick, Medina, and also surrounding areas.
Cuyahoga County, Ohio:
Walton Hills, Oakwood, Moreland Hills, Chagrin Falls, Valley View, Seven Hills, Parma Heights, Parma, North Olmsted, Olmsted Falls, Middleburg Heights, Strongsville, North Royalton, Brookpark, Broadview Heights, Solon, Independence, Brecksville, Cleveland, and also surrounding areas.
Carroll County, Ohio:
Sherrodsville, Delroy, Malvern, Carrollton, and also surrounding areas.
Tuscarawas County, Ohio:
Zoar, Bolivar, Newcomerstown, Dennison, Uhrichsville, Sugarcreek, Dover, New Philadelphia, and also surrounding areas.
Geauga County, Ohio:
Chardon, Russell, Bainbridge, and also surrounding areas.
Mahoning County, Ohio:
New Middletown, Sebring, Canfield, Youngstown, and also surrounding areas.
Columbiana County, Ohio:
New Waterford, Hanoverton, North Georgetown, East Palestine, Columbiana, East Liverpool, Leetonia, Salem, Lisbon.
Trumbull County, Ohio:
Newton Falls, Warren, and also surrounding areas.
We have been delivering Springfield OH basement waterproofing to homeowners since 1979 with a proven track record of customer satisfaction!
Looking for something else? View Pioneer Basement Solutions Basement Services and Service Areas, including Springfield to review what we offer and areas we cover.
Our Springfield waterproofing resource is made specifically for Springfield homeowners. Pioneer Basement Solutions also provides waterproofing and foundation repair services to many other residential areas around Springfield and throughout the Akron/Canton area. Contact us for help in any of these towns.