Pioneer Basement Solutions provides basement waterproofing and foundation repair to homes in Northeast Ohio. While primarily working in the Akron / Canton region, Pioneer also ventures to Greater Cleveland and other areas depending on the size of the basement waterproofing or foundation repair project. With over 40 years of experience, our basement crews are in high demand and get rave reviews no matter what service area they work in. Please see below our list of Ohio Basement Waterproofing and Foundation Repair service areas, and if you are not listed, give us a call anyway. We can discuss availability and your basement project. Our phone number is (330) 454-8066
Summit County Basement Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
Pioneer services basement waterproofing and basement foundation repair needs throughout Summit County. Pioneer has a hub in Akron.
- Akron Basement Waterproofing
- Cuyahoga Falls Basement Waterproofing
- Stow Basement Waterproofing
- Hudson Basement Waterproofing
- Barberton Basement Waterproofing
- Norton Basement Waterproofing
- Green Basement Waterproofing
- Springfield Basement Waterproofing
- Lakemore Basement Waterproofing
- Tallmadge Basement Waterproofing
- Mogadore Basement Waterproofing
- Munroe Falls Basement Waterproofing
- Richfield Basement Waterproofing
- Peninsula Basement Waterproofing
- Fairlawn Basement Waterproofing
- Bath Basement Waterproofing
- Copley Basement Waterproofing
- Coventry Basement Waterproofing
- Silver Lake Basement Waterproofing
- Sagamore Hills Basement Waterproofing
- Boston Heights Basement Waterproofing
- Macedonia Basement Waterproofing
- Akron Foundation Repair
- Cuyahoga Falls Foundation Repair
- Stow Foundation Repair
- Hudson Foundation Repair
- Barberton Foundation Repair
- Norton Foundation Repair
- Green Foundation Repair
- Springfield Foundation Repair
- Lakemore Foundation Repair
- Tallmadge Foundation Repair
- Mogadore Foundation Repair
- Munroe Falls Foundation Repair
- Richfield Foundation Repair
- Peninsula Foundation Repair
- Fairlawn Foundation Repair
- Bath Foundation Repair
- Copley Foundation Repair
- Coventry Foundation Repair
- Silver Lake Foundation Repair
- Sagamore Hills Foundation Repair
- Boston Heights Foundation Repair
- Macedonia Foundation Repair
Medina County Basement Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
Pioneer Basement Solutions does extensive basement waterproofing and foundation repair work in Medina County.
- Medina Basement Waterproofing
- Brunswick Basement Waterproofing
- Hinckley Basement Waterproofing
- Granger Basement Waterproofing
- Sharon Basement Waterproofing
- Wadsworth Basement Waterproofing
- Westfield Basement Waterproofing
- Litchfield Basement Waterproofing
- Guilford Basement Waterproofing
- Lafayette Basement Waterproofing
Portage County Basement Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
Portage county in NE Ohio is fully served by Pioneer Basement Solutions.
- Ravenna Basement Waterproofing
- Brimfield Basement Waterproofing
- Suffield Basement Waterproofing
- Randolph Basement Waterproofing
- Rootstown Basement Waterproofing
- Streetsboro Basement Waterproofing
- Atwater Basement Waterproofing
- Deerfield Basement Waterproofing
- Aurora Basement Waterproofing
- Freedom Basement Waterproofing
- Hiram Basement Waterproofing
- Edinburg Basement Waterproofing
- Palmyra Basement Waterproofing
- Shalersville Basement Waterproofing
- Windham Basement Waterproofing
- Garrettsville Basement Waterproofing
- Kent Basement Waterproofing
- Mantua Basement Waterproofing
- Ravenna Foundation Repair
- Brimfield Foundation Repair
- Suffield Foundation Repair
- Randolph Foundation Repair
- Rootstown Foundation Repair
- Streetsboro Foundation Repair
- Atwater Foundation Repair
- Deerfield Foundation Repair
- Aurora Foundation Repair
- Freedom Foundation Repair
- Hiram Foundation Repair
- Edinburg Foundation Repair
- Palmyra Foundation Repair
- Shalersville Foundation Repair
- Windham Foundation Repair
- Garrettsville Foundation Repair
- Kent Foundation Repair
- Mantua Foundation Repair
Stark County Basement Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
Stark County is home to Pioneer Basement Solutions with a Canton office.
- Canton Basement Waterproofing
- Uniontown Basement Waterproofing
- Alliance Basement Waterproofing
- Jackson Township Basement Waterproofing
- North Canton Basement Waterproofing
- East Canton Basement Waterproofing
- Canal Fulton Basement Waterproofing
- Massillon Basement Waterproofing
- Hartville Basement Waterproofing
- Waynesburg Basement Waterproofing
- Louisville Basement Waterproofing
- Minerva Basement Waterproofing
- East Sparta Basement Waterproofing
- Navarre Basement Waterproofing
- Brewster Basement Waterproofing
- Canton Foundation Repair
- Uniontown Foundation Repair
- Alliance Foundation Repair
- Jackson Township Foundation Repair
- North Canton Foundation Repair
- East Canton Foundation Repair
- Canal Fulton Foundation Repair
- Massillon Foundation Repair
- Hartville Foundation Repair
- Waynesburg Foundation Repair
- Louisville Foundation Repair
- Minerva Foundation Repair
- East Sparta Foundation Repair
- Navarre Foundation Repair
- Brewster Foundation Repair
Wayne County Basement Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
Wayne County is home to many small, wonderful communities where Pioneer Basement Solutions is well known for providing excellent basement improvements and repairs.
- Wooster Basement Waterproofing
- Doylestown Basement Waterproofing
- West Salem Basement Waterproofing
- Canaan Basement Waterproofing
- Marshallville Basement Waterproofing
- Orrville Basement Waterproofing
- Dalton Basement Waterproofing
- Lebanon Basement Waterproofing
- Shreve Basement Waterproofing
- Congress Basement Waterproofing
- Creston Basement Waterproofing
- Sterling Basement Waterproofing
- Rittman Basement Waterproofing
- Smithville Basement Waterproofing
- Fredericksburg Basement Waterproofing
- Apple Creek Basement Waterproofing
- Kidron Basement Waterproofing
- Wooster Foundation Repair
- Doylestown Foundation Repair
- West Salem Foundation Repair
- Canaan Foundation Repair
- Marshallville Foundation Repair
- Orrville Foundation Repair
- Dalton Foundation Repair
- Lebanon Foundation Repair
- Shreve Foundation Repair
- Congress Foundation Repair
- Creston Foundation Repair
- Sterling Foundation Repair
- Rittman Foundation Repair
- Smithville Foundation Repair
- Fredericksburg Foundation Repair
- Apple Creek Foundation Repair
- Kidron Foundation Repair
Carroll County Basement Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
Pioneer Basement Solutions Serves all of Carroll County, Ohio with the best basement waterproofing and foundation repair services.
- Carrollton Basement Waterproofing
- Malvern Basement Waterproofing
- Delroy Basement Waterproofing
- Sherrodsville Basement Waterproofing
- Carrollton Foundation Repair
- Malvern Foundation Repair
- Delroy Foundation Repair
- Sherrodsville Foundation Repair
Tuscarawas County Basement Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
Call Pioneer for the best basement solutions in Tuscarawas County.
- New Philadelphia Basement Waterproofing
- Dover Basement Waterproofing
- Sugarcreek Basement Waterproofing
- Uhrichsville Basement Waterproofing
- Dennison Basement Waterproofing
- Newcomerstown Basement Waterproofing
- Bolivar Basement Waterproofing
- Zoar Basement Waterproofing
- New Philadelphia Foundation Repair
- Dover Foundation Repair
- Sugarcreek Foundation Repair
- Uhrichsville Foundation Repair
- Dennison Foundation Repair
- Newcomerstown Foundation Repair
- Bolivar Foundation Repair
- Zoar Foundation Repair
Geauga County Basement Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
Providing excellent basement solutions in Geauga County.
- Bainbridge Basement Waterproofing
- Russell Basement Waterproofing
- Chardon Basement Waterproofing
- Bainbridge Foundation Repair
- Russell Foundation Repair
- Chardon Foundation Repair
Cuyahoga County Basement Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
Pioneer Basement Solutions is available for most basement projects in the greater Cleveland area.
- Cleveland Basement Waterproofing
- Brecksville Basement Waterproofing
- Independence Basement Waterproofing
- Solon Basement Waterproofing
- Broadview Heights Basement Waterproofing
- Brookpark Basement Waterproofing
- North Royalton Basement Waterproofing
- Strongsville Basement Waterproofing
- Middleburg Heights Basement Waterproofing
- Olmsted Falls Basement Waterproofing
- North Olmsted Basement Waterproofing
- Berea Basement Waterproofing
- Parma Basement Waterproofing
- Parma Heights Basement Waterproofing
- Seven Hills Basement Waterproofing
- Valley View Basement Waterproofing
- Chagrin Falls Basement Waterproofing
- Moreland Hills Basement Waterproofing
- Oakwood Basement Waterproofing
- Walton Hills Basement Waterproofing
- Cleveland Foundation Repair
- Brecksville Foundation Repair
- Independence Foundation Repair
- Solon Foundation Repair
- Broadview Heights Foundation Repair
- Brookpark Foundation Repair
- North Royalton Foundation Repair
- Strongsville Foundation Repair
- Middleburg Heights Foundation Repair
- Olmsted Falls Foundation Repair
- North Olmsted Foundation Repair
- Berea Foundation Repair
- Parma Foundation Repair
- Parma Heights Foundation Repair
- Seven Hills Foundation Repair
- Valley View Foundation Repair
- Chagrin Falls Foundation Repair
- Moreland Hills Foundation Repair
- Oakwood Foundation Repair
- Walton Hills Foundation Repair
Mahoning County Basement Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
Pioneer covers the Mahoning County area for basement foundation repair and waterproofing services.
- Youngstown Basement Waterproofing
- Canfield Basement Waterproofing
- Sebring Basement Waterproofing
- New Middletown Basement Waterproofing
- Youngstown Foundation Repair
- Canfield Foundation Repair
- Sebring Foundation Repair
- New Middletown Foundation Repair
Columbiana County Basement Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
Basement Foundation and Waterproofing services for all of Columbiana county. Call Pioneer for details.
- Lisbon Basement Waterproofing
- Salem Basement Waterproofing
- Leetonia Basement Waterproofing
- East Liverpool Basement Waterproofing
- Columbiana Basement Waterproofing
- East Palestine Basement Waterproofing
- North Georgetown Basement Waterproofing
- Hanoverton Basement Waterproofing
- New Waterford Basement Waterproofing
- Lisbon Foundation Repair
- Salem Foundation Repair
- Leetonia Foundation Repair
- East Liverpool Foundation Repair
- Columbiana Foundation Repair
- East Palestine Foundation Repair
- North Georgetown Foundation Repair
- Hanoverton Foundation Repair
- New Waterford Foundation Repair
Trumbull County Basement Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
Pioneer also serves Trumbull County for basement waterproofing and home foundation repair needs.
- Newton Falls Basement Waterproofing
- Warren Basement Waterproofing
- Newton Falls Foundation Repair
- Warren Foundation Repair
If you are not in the listed Pioneer Basement Solutions service areas but you are in Northeast Ohio, you are welcome to call us to discuss your project. Projects that are farther from the Akron and Canton area generally need to be larger in size. Let’s discuss your project today.
Chris Y., Canton, OH
"I was having water issues in my duplex and called Pioneer. They found out that the builder never waterproofed the exterior of the crawl space at all! They gave me a great price, scheduled me in quickly, and did a great job. It's been a couple years now with no water issues. I thought Caleb was especially knowledgeable even though he drives a GM truck. Thanks Pioneer!"
John U., Canton, OH
"They did a awesome job. When the job was done, you would of never known they worked in your basement because everything was put back in place and it was so clean. Would recommend them to anyone."
Craig N., Canfield, OH
"They started on time (despite delays in other projects because of extremely wet weather earlier in the year), and finished on schedule (a major accomplishment considering the magnitude of the project). They were organized, professional, knowledgeable in all aspects, and hard working. They kept me advised of the goals for the day and answered all my questions honestly and respectfully. They were always on time. I enjoyed having the crew around. The job was done correctly. Did it right versus quickly. At the end of the day they cleaned up any messes and made sure any equipment was not in our way. At the end of the project they helped put my things back in place in the basement, and cleaned up all debris. They finished the outside by bringing in topsoil and planting grass seed. As the customer they always put me first. If they had questions they asked rather than assumed. They made sure I understood what was happening at each step along the way. I highly recommend Pioneer Basement Solutions."
Phyllis L., Akron, OH
"Ron came out to take a look at the issues and patiently talked through the options. I generally don't do well with sales pitches, but there was absolutely no pressure and honestly just felt like he was here to help us solve a problem we connected with them about. All the Pioneer Team was professional and respectful - answered questions through each aspect of the project."
Rose C., Wadsworth, OH
"We hired Pioneer for water proofing our basement. We would recommend them to anyone. Everything went well. We also had them water proof our granddaughter’s house and she was extremely pleased as well. Thank you Angie’s List!"
Suzanne D., Alliance, OH
"Pioneer Basement Solutions has pretty reasonable price and they got the work done very neatly; they did not leave my house in a mess. They are very efficient and I would highly recommend them. Pioneer Basement Solutions also did my dad's basement and we are very happy with them."
James W., North Canton, OH
"Ron was on-time for the job review, checked the basement wall for moisture, thoroughly explained the required work to properly complete the job and showed us the company insurance certificates. The cost was reasonable for the scope of work required, the estimated installation time-frame was also to our satisfaction and Ron did not employ a high pressure sales pitch. We were contacted the week before the job was started to make sure the dates met our schedule. Caleb was the crew leader and the entire crew was on time both days. Caleb reviewed the entire job with us before starting, checked the inside basement wall for the crack locations and any unforeseen utility lines along or within the wall area that was being repaired. Caleb patiently answered my questions during the job so that I could learn the correct procedure to complete this job. The entire crew was friendly and cleaned up the work area upon completion. Caleb went above the job scope by installing topsoil upon completion to make up for the large boulders that they removed from along the basement wall work area. The soil was also thoroughly compacted during the back-fill to help with the settling this coming spring. The completed work area looks as good as before the job was started and they replanted the plants located within the work area with our understanding that they could not guarantee their survival from being disrupted during the cold weather. We are very satisfied with the entire job and strongly recommend this company to anyone needing their services for basement water seepage. This is a professionally run company that does not use high pressure/unnecessary sales techniques and employs a knowledgeable caring work crew with a high work ethic. Thank you Ron, Caleb and crew for a job well done!"
John S., Broadview Heights, OH
“You are fortunate to locate and hire such a nice group of workers that do an excellent job and interact so well together. I will recommend your team to anyone that needs a basement solution. Health and peace to the whole team!!”
Kim and Jonas S., Massillon, OH
“Everyone that worked at our home was very kind and considerate. I was very comfortable leaving everyone at my home and they were very respectful of my home. Thank you for reminding us that there are good hard working companies out there.”
Tammy K., Uniontown, OH
“I thought your whole staff was very courteous, hard workers, and very thorough. I felt comfortable leaving my home unattended while they finished. Thank you for such wonderful service. I will always recommend your company anytime basement waterproofing is needed.”
Kathy M., Canton, OH
“Caleb was so very nice and very informative! He put me at ease because I had other estimates that were [through] the roof and the damage they would have done would have been my responsibility to clean up. Your crew was great all the way around, and yes, I would recommend you!”
Bierne, Fairlawn, OH
"The installation went great. They first removed some built-in shelves that were covering where the drain needed to go in and then they got to work on the drain. They did a good job getting the drain in and then putting concrete back over it and plastic panels over the base of the walls. They also put the sump pump in and tested the drain to the street. We weren’t sure if the drain was clear so this gave us peace of mind. At the end they cleaned everything up completely and gave us a sump pump demonstration. After letting the concrete set for two weeks they came back and reinstalled the shelves, which we appreciated a lot. The crew was excellent. They have been working with Pioneer for years and know their job well. They did quality work and were good about answering questions and explaining things. We had been putting off the waterproofing for years because of bad experiences we had heard of in the past, but this went exactly as I wanted. They did excellent work at a fair price. I wish we had gotten the basement waterproofed years ago."
Tim, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
“A neighbor stopped by and asked me who had replaced my basement wall and waterproofed my basement. As I was talking to her about our potential nightmare, I began to realize the impact of what you had done for me and my family. In an age where quality work is often difficult to come by, your company stands head and shoulders above most… Although some companies might have had lower estimates, this proved to be a classic case of getting what we paid for.”
Eric K., Louisville, OH
“It was a great experience. There was no pressure during the initial inspection and estimate. I was given two possible options to fix my problem. They fit me in the schedule quicker than expected when they had a cancellation. The crew showed up and did a great job without any mess.”
John B., Hudson, OH
"Pioneer did an excellent job, controlling all the dust, cleaning the area after the work, hauling all debris away, covering the carpet walkways and solving our problem. We have had several hard rains since and no sign of water anywhere. They were courteous, informative and very professional. We highly recommend them. They guarantee their work."
Matt Z., Alliance, OH
"From the initial visit from Kyle Palmer at Pioneer Basement Solutions to their final thank you note. This company went above and beyond on the project of replacing a basement wall (in December) and replacing a side porch and sidewalk. The on-site crew was beyond professional and communicated all they were doing and always were aware of keeping the inside of the residence clean. In a time where many businesses lack customer service, all you have to do is look to Pioneer Basement Solutions for that first class work and always putting the customer first. And a lifetime warranty transferrable to the new homeowner."
David S., Canton, OH
"Sales to finish, project was excellent."
Randy & Cyndy V., Akron, OH
Ron was great! Trustworthy from the start! Kyle & the guys were efficient, explained the process, worked well together, and finished faster than we expected! Kyle's extra work with pictures and videos for us was great.
Julie J., Stow, OH
"I was very impressed with Ray and the crew. They worked diligently and professionally. Quality work."
Nora S., Cuyahoga Falls, OH
"From the first phone call, everyone was great. Kyle was awesome and very honest. The work crew group was so nice and put up with my crazy dog! Thank you for everything."
Russel G., Ravenna, OH
"Josh, Gammi, Harry, and the crew were very helpful. They all treated me with the utmost respect and kept making sure I was satisfied with what they were doing. It went well, above and beyond expectations."
Chris T., Brunswick, OH
"Great job, will recommend in the future to family and friends."
Dave & Amy M., Carrollton, OH
"Best possible experience with a stressful problem. Our crew was so accommodating, they answered all of our questions and explained everything. We were so impressed with their enthusiam and work ethic. I call them "the A team". Thank you!"
Christine V., Atwater, OH
"The work crew was able to move things away from the walls before starting their work since my husband is disabled and I couldn't move things myself. The crew was friendly and easy to work with. Ethan explained each step of the process and answered all of my questions."
John S., Akron, OH
The work crew was very nice and did everything in a professional manner!
William H., Canton, OH
"Everyone was very courteous and happy to answer any questions that we had. We will be happy to recommend your company if the opportunity comes up."
Sharon K., Kent, OH
"I cannot speak highly enough of Pioneer Basement Solutions, from sales to the crew. Everything was delivered as promised. There were no hidden fees, no added last minute costs. As for the crew, wow! They were so polite and professional. Thank you all at Pioneer Basement Solutions!"
Rich & Sue H., Canton, OH
"We appreciated Kyle's honesty about the work needed and the price. Also, we were impressed with the quality of the crew. They worked well together and didn't take unnecessary breaks. They kept at their jobs."
Dale K., Massillon, OH
Excellent crew. Dan Magee and the crew did a fine job. Very well organized. I thought Dan Magee was an exceptional supervisor.
Lesley U., Canal Fulton, OH
"Kyle and his crew are wonderful to work with. We appreciate their attention to detail and cleanliness."
Dan J., Cleveland, OH
"Chase, Kyle, and the entire crew were great! I could not be more satisfied!"
Kim K., Sherrodsville, OH
"I have worked with four different people at your company: Kyle, Caleb, Nick, and Jason. All of these guys were very knowledgeable and very helpful. They were above and beyond to solve any issues. They also educated me along the way. I would highly recommend Pioneer!"
Floyd & Linda L., Louisville, OH
"Ray and his crew did an excellent job. We are pleased."
Joseph N., Salem, OH
"I had many questions during the course of the work. They were all answered politely and understandably, to my satisfaction. All of the workers were friendly and polite."
Judy H., Wadsworth, OH
"Your staff: Ray, John, John, Ian, and another staff member (I forgot their name) who came out to get the crew going were all awesome. All of them were very friendly and efficient. The job was just completed, but it appears to be an excellent job. It gave me such a good feeling having them do this job. Thank you."
Bill K., Cuyahoga Falls, OH
"As always, great job. Everything was explained completely."
Peggy O. & Steve M., Youngstown, OH
"Very polite, professional, and knowledgeable crew. They cleaned up as they worked as well as when they were done. I would highly recommend your business to anyone in the future. Nice job!"
Eileen R., Akron, OH
"We are very pleased with the drainage completion. Everyone we dealt with was friendly and professional."
Rich & Tracy N., Ravenna, OH
"Your entire crew fom sales (Nick), office (Micayla), working crew (Ricky & team) were exceptional, personable, friendly, patient, and knowledgeable with all of our questions. Even the inspector was highly impressed with the quality of work performed. You're all top notch to say the least! Excellent from beginning to end! Thank you all for being outstanding! You truly gave us a sound and solid foundation to make a home."